Thinkbaby Baby Bottle 9oz (304 Stainless Steel)
- Free of Bisphenol-A (BPA), phthalates, nitrosamines, lead, PVC, PET, Melamine and biologically harmful chemicals.
- ANTI-COLIC nipples help reduce incidence of gas and spit up.
- NO-SPILL nipple. Feature the cross-cut design. Design mimics natural breastfeeding as it requires baby to nurse to receive fluid.
- Extra soft, medical grade silicone spout -- provides easier transition from breastfeeding to bottle feeling.
- Unique one-piece design eliminates cleaning headaches and tricky assembly. No extra parts to lose.
- Made from 304(18/8) stainless steel. The bottle also features side measurement markings.
- Weight is nearly identical to regular baby bottle.
- Comes with Stage A nipple (0-6 months, marked with number 2)
- Comes with Travel Top, which reduces the chance of spillage during travel and protects the nipple contact with foreign substances.
- Dishwasher safe (top rack recommended).
- Does not leach chemicals to adversely affect the environment.
- The baby bottle can be transform to the award winning sippy up through purhase of the conversion kit. This transformation saves parents' money and the environment from discarding baby bottles when it's time for the next feeding stage as shown in below diagram.
Weight: 140 gram(almost identical to regular bottles)
Dimension: 7x2.6x2.6 in
- Bottle made from 304 stainless steel
- Nipple made from medical grade silicon
- Dishwasher safe (top rack)
- Manufacture at Korea
CARE & USE
Thinkbaby bottles are dishwasher safe (top rack recommended). The markings are embossed into the metal so they will not come off. The logo is laser etched into the material.
When washing the baby bottles in the dishwasher, we recommend using a detergent that is free of chlorine. Use natural detergents on the market that are free of toxic chemicals. If hand-washing, the American Pediatrics Association suggests using warm soapy water, but only if you live in an area with treated water systems.
Before first use:
We recommend sterilizing the bottles in boiling water for 2 to 5 minutes before first use. We do not recommend utilizing sterilizers, as we cannot guarantee that the ones on the market were made with safe materials.
To prepare the nipple for first use, please squeeze the top of the nipple and the venting tube. You will want to make sure that both open properly. When tightening down the collar of the bottle, do not over tighten, as this will reduce the amount of airflow into the baby bottle.
The Thinkbaby of Steel is NOT microwave safe. We strongly suggest that parents do away with the use of microwaves for all items and products destined for your little one.